Marsh & McLennan Companies 2-Day Work Experience
Marsh & McLennan Companies
Finished your A-levels or in your final year at Sixth Form? If you are curious about Apprenticeships, interested in learning more about insurance broking, risk management and reinsurance, then we would like to invite you to attend our 2-day Work Experience.
Who we are?
Marsh & McLennan is the world`s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company`s 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
What to expect?
- An overview of what it means to work for Marsh, Mercer and Guy Carpenter
- Understand our Insurance Practitioner apprenticeship programme
- Hear from current apprentices and business leaders
- Case Study to delve into the world of insurance broking
- Take part in an interactive risk game to understand risk management
- Date: Monday 15th – Tuesday 16th February 2021
- Time: 10.30am – 3pm (each day)
- Location: Online via Google Classrooms
In line with our Apprenticeship Programme entry requirements candidates must have, or be on course for:
- Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths)
- 104 UCAS points at A-level or equivalent (B-TEC, T-LEVEL etc)
- Have authorisation to work in the UK
Please note all applications must be submitted by Monday 8th February 2021
You will be informed as to whether you have gained a place on Thursday 11th February 2021
Skills/Experiences You Will Gain:
Understanding how the organisation operates
Career Development Workshop
Understanding how a business operates
Meeting senior executives
Great For Students Who Are:
Interested in learning industry basics
Willing to learn
Interested in analysing information
Interested in problem solving
Below are a number of questions which you will need to answer to apply for this opportunity.
Tell me about a time you achieved something you didn’t think you could.
Which of your skills would you like to improve?
Personality: How would your family and friends describe you?