Y10 & 11 - July 2018 Work Experience: 1 week with large investment management company
APPLY NOW: One-week work shadowing opportunity for Year 10 & 11 students only at M&G Prudential. We are particularly interested in applications from FSM/Pupil Premium students who have not had any previous work experience.
If money makes the world go round, who decides where the money goes? If you want to find out, come and spend a week with us at M&G Prudential. We manage billions of pounds-worth of investments on behalf of our customers, helping people to prosper by putting their savings to work in the economy.
M&G Prudential are looking for open-minded and enthusiastic Year 10 or 11 students to place in one of their following departments: Finance, Operations, Fixed Income, Equities, Marketing, Legal & Compliance, Audit, PPMG, Sales & Marketing, and Technology.
This is a unique opportunity for you to spend 5 days at our head office in the City of London and experience the day-to-day operations of one of Europe’s largest investment management companies.
You will learn about how our company works, meet senior staff and gain valuable career insights and employability skills (Including CV and skills workshops).
Before applying please note:
- The placement will take place from Monday 9th July, to Friday 13th July 2018.
- Students must be available to attend all 5 days of the placement, 9:00am to 17:00pm, which will be held at M&G Prudential in the City of London.
- We cannot guarantee which department you will be in so please ensure you would be enthusiastic to get a one-week taster to the financial industry through any of the departments listed.
- Be sure to read all the details as applications will be selected based on enthusiasm and open-mindedness for this specific opportunity, organisation and industry.
- You do not need to know anything about our industry or department to apply. What we are most interested in, is your enthusiasm and willingness to make the most of the placement by learning from our team.
- Final deadline for applications is Friday, 1st June 2018. We strongly encourage students to apply early as selections may be made before the application deadline.
- M&G Prudential will cover the cost of travel and lunch for the duration of the placement.
This one-week work shadowing opportunity at M&G Prudential is only available for Year 10 & 11 Students who have not had any previous work experience. Unfortunately, applications from other year groups will not be considered. We encourage applications from FSM/Pupil Premium students who may not usually have access to an opportunity like this.
Skills/Experiences You Will Gain:
Meeting senior executives
Great For Students Who Are:
Willing to learn
Keen to try new things
Below are a number of questions which you will need to answer to apply for this opportunity.
What skills are you hoping to gain from this placement?
Tell us about something you have done (either at school or in your personal life) which has made you proud.
Please give us some insight into why you would benefit from an opportunity of work shadowing at M&G?