Bentley Insight Day - Digital
The Bentley virtual work experience gives students the opportunity to get an extraordinary insight into the digital side of this unique company.
Over the course of the session, running from 10am to 3pm, you will get the opportunity to:
- Learn more about the future of a brand with an ambitious plan to be the world`s leading sustainable luxury mobility company.
- Spend time learning about top tips for CVs, applications and interviews.
- Work on a mini project in small groups.
- Learn from Bentley`s specialists in different digital areas of thebusiness .
- Meet members of the Early Careers team and learn about apprenticeship opportunities in 2022.
- Network with a range of our current talents.
We are looking for passionate, authentic individuals between the ages of 16-18 who are interesting in careers in Digital. Each year Bentley offers around 40 apprenticeship places at intermediate, advanced and degree level across a range of roles such as Digital Marketer, DTS (Software Engineer), UX Design, Data Scientist and Cyber Security. Headquartered in Crewe, Cheshire, Bentley`s colleagues collaborate on one site to produce extraordinary customer journeys using a magical blend of craftsmanship, innovation and sustainability. This could be the start of your extraordinary journey.
Skills/Experiences You Will Gain:
Understanding how the organisation operates
Career Development Workshop
Understanding how a business operates
Great For Students Who Are:
Willing to learn
Keen to try new things
Interested in problem solving
Below are a number of questions which you will need to answer to apply for this opportunity.
Tell me about a time you achieved something you didn’t think you could.
Passion: What cause(s) are you are passionate about? Please also explain why.
Entrepreneur: If you could go back in time and be the person who invented something we use today, what would it have been and why?