Build Yourself with Wates - Open your Mind to New Opportunities & Consider a Career in Construction
If you want a job with great prospects and great opportunities, you should consider a career in construction.
Wates Group is one of the largest privately-owned construction, development and property services companies in the UK and we are looking to bring a new generation of talent into our workforce.
We currently employ 4,000 people in the UK, and we work with more than 10,000 supply-chain operatives and partners to successfully deliver a wide range of building projects.
You could be just the talent we’re looking for.
Join us to find out more about the opportunities we can offer and take part in a range of fun and challenging projects and tasks throughout the week, including:
- Virtual site tours, Q&A panels and interactive webinars featuring Wates apprentices and industry professionals.
- A chance to explore opportunities in the industry and learn more about the roles available.
- A unique opportunity to network with industry professionals, gain a reference and build on employability skills for your CV.
This placement will run from 10am until 2pm every day.
We welcome applications from all candidates, but we are especially keen to encourage applications from:
- Cardiff, Newport
- Harrow, Hounslow and Barnet
- Wandsworth, Winchester, Westminster and Bexley
- Wokingham, Gosport, Barking & Dagenham and Havering
- Female students and students from ethnic minority groups.
Skills/Experiences You Will Gain:
Career Development Workshop
Great For Students Who Are:
Interested in learning industry basics
Willing to learn
Below are a number of questions which you will need to answer to apply for this opportunity.
Which of your skills would you like to improve?